- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collectWe collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, or which LimboTube videos you might like. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, or telephone number to store with your account.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on LimboTube, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:Device informationWe collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information).
When you use our services or view content provided by Limbo Studios Inc., we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Details of how you used our service.
- Internet protocol address or (IPs)
- device event information such as crashes, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser
Information you shareMany of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Limbo Search. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal informationWhenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we shareWe do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Limbo Studios Inc. unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consentWe will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Limbo Studios Inc. when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasonsWe will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Limbo Studios Inc. if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Limbo Studios Inc., our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Information securityWe work hard to protect Limbo Studios Inc. and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We offer you two step verification when you access most of your accounts.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Limbo Studios Inc. employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.